Back home at Hinkle

In their win over Valparaiso, redshirt senior quarterback Bret Bushka had 51 rushing yards and 89 passing yards. Graduate transfer running back Jyran Mitchell topped 1,000 yards on the season by adding 159 rushing yards and a touchdown in the win. Photo by Jonathan Wang.

Prior to the football game, hundreds of people tailgate in the parking lot of Hinkle Fieldhouse. In addition to family and friends, a variety of organizations had their own tables such as Butler Libraries, each of the six colleges and the Alumni Association. Photo by Natalie Goo.

The Dawgs beat Valparaiso 17-7 in the Homecoming football game, allowing them to hold onto the Hoosier Helmet for another year. Photo by Makenna Frias.

The 22nd annual Bulldog Beauty Contest gives local pups a chance to compete in a variety of categories including Best Dressed/Costume Bulldog, Most Butler Spirit and Best Trick. Some of the costumes featured this year were Taylor Swift, an Oreo cookie and a firefighter. Photo by Grace Hensley.

Family, friends, students and alumni pack the Sellick Bowl to cheer on the Dawgs. The next home football game is senior day: Nov. 18 at 12 p.m. vs. Drake. Photo by Jonathan Wang.

In addition to the different sporting events, there were numerous student performances, class reunions and open houses from Oct. 27-29. Photo by Natalie Goo

The men’s basketball team won their first game of the season on Oct. 28 with a 78-46 win against Ohio Northern in Hinkle Fieldhouse. Sophomore forward Connor Turnbull scored nine points off the bench. Photo by Andrew Buckley.