Best student discount deals in Indy

Exterior of Newfields. Photo courtesy of The Collegian.  

SYDNEY MACNEIL | STAFF REPORTER | smacneil@butler.edu

Newfields 

4000 Michigan Road, Indianapolis, Indiana 46208-3326

Butler University students are eligible for a free student membership. The membership gets you free admission to the Galleries and The Garden, provides you with a 10% discount at Museum & Garden Shop and the Café, and offers exclusive viewing times for special exhibitions. Students can apply in-person at the Guest Services desk by providing a valid Butler email address and proof of enrollment.

H&M

Closest location to Butler: 15 W Maryland St, Indianapolis, IN 46204

H&M offers students a 15% discount. To get access to this student-exclusive deal, register with UNiDAYS and verify your student status. 

BEST BUY

Closest location to Butler: 4625 Lafayette Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46254  

Best Buy offers exclusive deals to students on technology including laptops, headphones, tablets, accessories and more. To take advantage of these great student deals, create a My Best Buy account and verify your college ID.

AMERICAN EAGLE

Closest location to Butler: 49 W Maryland St, Indianapolis, IN 46204

American Eagle Outfitters offers a 20% off student discount. To get access to this exclusive deal, register with UNiDAYS and verify your student status.

APPLE

Closest location to Butler: 8702 Keystone Crossing, Indianapolis, IN 46240

College students can receive exclusive deals on Apple products, 20% off on AppleCare, a free six-month subscription to Apple Music and a discounted rate of $4.99 per month after the trial ends. To learn more about Apple Education Pricing, visit their website.

ZIP CITY

Closest location to Butler: 6650 Bluff Road, Indianapolis, IN 46217 

Zip City Indianapolis offers a student discount of $17.95, instead of $24.95, for two hours of unlimited indoor attractions. Zip City offers unlimited trampolining, zip lining, laser tag and rock wall climbing. To claim this deal, present your college ID to the cashier. To read more about what Zip City has to offer, visit their website.