Devour Indy food specials for Bulldogs

Devour Indy is an event in which local restaurants offer deals and specials. Photo courtesy of pixabey.

TYLER HUGHES | STAFF REPORTER | tjhughes@butler.edu 

From Jan. 21 to Feb. 3, more than 200 local restaurants are participating in Devour Indy. Twice a year Devour Indy takes over Indianapolis and allows diners to take advantage of value priced meals for two weeks during winter and and summer months.

No coupons or passes are needed to participate in the event. Many of the restaurants offer reservation options.

Here are some highlights located near Butler:

Bazbeaux (811 E. Westfield Blvd.): Bazbeaux Pizza is having lunch and dinner specials. Guests can get two 12” pizzas and two small salads (caesar, greek or house) for $20.

Mama Carolla’s (1031 E. 54th St.): Mama Carolla’s is having a dinner special that includes antipasti, two salads and two entrees for $35.

Napolese Pizzeria ( 114 E. 49th St.): The special is a three-course meal that includes an appetizer, a salad and a choice of pizza for two people for $30. The special is offered at the 49th street location and Napolese’s downtown location.

Sobro Cafe (653 E. 52nd St.): Sobro Cafe has separate lunch and dinner specials. The lunch special features an appetizer, two sandwiches and a side for $25. The dinner special features an appetizer, two entrees and a dessert for $40.

Nook by Northside (6513 N. College Ave.): Nook’s has a two for $25 dinner special. You choose one salad and one pizza.